Date: Nov. 19, 2016
Price: NT$3,900 per person
Minimum 15 Adults
Tour Duration: 09:00 – 22:00
Registration Deadline: Nov. 15, 2016
- Marvel at the liveliness of the Longshan Temple, one of the most visited traditional temple in Taiwan, ROC.
- Visit the amazing Taipei 101, taste the famous Taiwan Xiao Long Bao
- Explore ancient Chinese culture and history at National Palace Museum
- Get ready to see famous hot spring area in Beitou
- Well-deserved recuperation – traditional foot massage to release your pressure and tiredness
- Walking tour in Shilin Night Market, the largest night market in Taipei, to enjoy utterly delicious food and shopping galore
09:00 Pick up from your accommodation
09:30 Longshan Temple
10:30 Presidential Office Building
10:50 Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
11:30 Din Tai Fung Restaurant / Taipei 101 (observatory ticket is NOT incl.)
13:00 Lin An Tai Historical House
13:40 Pass by The Grand Hotel
14:30 Yangmingshan National Park
15:30 Beitou Hot Spring Area (Hot Spring Beth is NOT incl.)
16:00 National Palace Museum
18:00 Meet and transfer to tour
18:30 Foot massage
20:00 dinner @ Night market (The guide will lead guests to enjoy the local food)
22:00 Return to your accommodation
- Visit Bay of Two Colors where is well known as the bay of two colors and spectacular Gold Waterfall
- Relaxing walking tour on the narrow old street and enjoy the charming little town – Jiufen
- Experience the special sky lantern releasing and old rail train at Shifen
10:00 Pick up from your accommodation
11:00 Bay of Two Colors
11:30 Golden Waterfall
12:00 Lunch time in Jiufen (Lunch Own arrangement)
14:30 Shifen Waterfall
15:40 Sky lantern experience in Shifen
16:40 Old rail train from Shifen to Jin-Tong
17:00 Return to the hotel
18:00 Drop off at your accommodation
Sun Moon Lake Tour
- Visit the Calligraphy Greenway and the Art Museum Parkway in Taichung
- Enjoy a great hike up Mt. Maolan, from where you have grand views of Sun Moon Lake
- Take a morning boat ride or biking to visit the best attractions at Sun Moon Lake
- Visit Taomi Eco-Village where the well-known Paper Dome is located
Day 1: Our private guide will meet you in your hotel lobby and start the journey from Taipei to Taichung – about two hours by car.
In Taichung, we will stop at CMP Block Museum of Arts, a unique outdoor art gallery. After visiting the Art Garden and Park Lane, where you can relax on the lawn and enjoy the breezy air, we will have lunch before heading to Sun Moon Lake.
Hike up Mt. Maolan for great scenery photo ops and then try some of the local delicacies near the lake, including rice cake and rice wine.
Hotel: Fleur de Chine hotel Sun Moon Lake (Mountain View) 5* or similar
Day 2: After breakfast, we will go on a shuttle boat trip across the lake or ride a bicycle on the lakeside bikeway, on one of the top-rated bike routes in the world. And then visiting the well-known Paper Dome, constructed using 58 five-foot-high cardboard columns. The Paper Dome is a memorial to both Taiwan’s 921 Earthquake in 1999 and the Great Hanshin Earthquake that ravaged the city of Kobe, Japan, in 1995. Continuously, we will experience the traditional way of making paper in the paper factory in Puli. In the end of the day, we will arrive at hotel in Taipei before 8 pm.
- Bus tours may include shopping activities.
- Tour Inclusion: English speaking guide, coach transfer, local insurance (Accidental Death NT$2,000,000 & Accidental Medical NT$30,000), meals as per proposed itineraries.
- Tour Exclusion: Tips, personal expense.